Tonight, our Adriano Ciotoli made his return to the CTV Windsor kitchen with Arms Bumanlag! After losing 10lbs walking door to door while campaigning in a local election, he’s ready to get ready for hibernation season with some great eats. In the kitchen today was Joel Bishop of South Detroit, making some great beef tacos.
Ingredients (per taco)
- One (1) 6″ flour tortilla
- 3oz of beef tenderloin
- 2oz shredded lettuce
- 2oz of pico de gallo
- 1oz pickled onion
- 1oz creamy coleslaw
- chipotle ranch to liking
- Cut 3oz of steak and grill to liking, suggested 2 minutes each side, to cook to medium
- Place 6″ tortilla on the grill, 10-15 seconds per side
- Take tortilla off the grill and add layer lettuce, pico de gallo, pickled onions and coleslaw.
- Take steak of the grill and thinly slice, add on to the tortilla
- Top it all off with chipolte ranch, serve and enjoy!