This March, forget basketball…it’s March Mac’Ness!
Our local, Essex Pelee Island Coast wineries want you to come out of hibernation and bet on a good time touring the Lake Erie North Shore on Saturday, March 1, 2014.
Your $20 “Vine-side” ticket includes a mac ‘n cheese pairing at each participating winery. That’s a lot of mac ‘n cheese!
You’ll then be asked to vote for your top 3 favourites with the winning winery taking home the mac ‘n cheese trophy.
Your completed ballot will be your entry for a great prize: 4 tickets to March Mac’Ness 2015!
Your $20 ticket will be redeemed for a March Mac’ness Tasting Passport. This passport will be valid on Saturday March 1, 2014, only at participating wineries (see list below). At each winery, show your passport to experience a twist on your favourite comfort food, Mac ‘N Cheese, paired with a proprietors choice 2 oz wine sample.
Here is a list of some of the participating wineries and their cheesy offerings:
- Colchester Ridge Estate Winery (CREW) with Plunkett’s famous Mac & Cheese
- Colio Estate Wines and their Double Alpine Mac & Cheese topped with crispy prosciutto & cheese tuile
- Cooper’s Hawk Vineyards and a Throwdown Macaroni & Cheese Carbonara
- North 42 Degrees Estate Winery
- Oxley Estate Winery is offering Murray’s “Adult” Macaroni and Cheese
- Pelee Island Winery has baked up an Apple Mac & Cheese
- Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery is serving Butternut Squash with Maple Macaroni and Cheese
Tickets can be purchased here.