Today Jack’s launched their most innovative giving experience and special offer ever….EVER!
But there’s a catch: you’re going to need to hurry if you want in as it is a very limited quantity offering.
Here’s what it’s all about:
- Each full deck of 52 cards offers you the the most amazing gift for the Jack’s enthusiast
- Buy it for yourself, or resolve gift giving for dozens friends, family, and acquaintances (the mailman, the paperboy, etc.) in one full shot.
- Over 15 Gift Certificates
- Over $600 in redemption value
- Each deck includes four $25 gift cards and two night stays at Inn 31. That’s over $300 in value in only 6 cards!
- Each deck comes with an official copy of Jack’s “All Decked Out” Game Rules and your 52 cards come in a clear plastic case complete with Christmas ribbon.
- Only 50 decks available (not a single deck more!)
- Get ready to put on your poker face and deal out the most delicious gifts & savings for your friends, family, and co-workers. Or better yet, enjoy it all for yourself and get All Decked Out!
Remember, they only have
50 28 of these decks available!
Read below to see what’s included in each Jack’s Lucky Deck.
This time round you get to decide the combinations and permutations of the exact experience. Whether you keep all the cards for yourself or divide them up amongst friends and family is entirely up to you, but be clever about it to ensure you receive the optimal rewards.
Here are the winning hands … again how you redeem them is your call…
- ACES – Your No Fool, April Fool’s Monday, April 1. Redeem an Ace for 2 for 1 Lunch Entrees, 11:30 – 4:00 pm
- TWOS – Redeem Twos for 2 for 1 Burgers
- THREES – Each Three is redeemable for $3 off at the BlackJack’s GastroVan Food Truck. One redemption per visit per person
- FOURS – Reveal the Hearts Flush Bail Out. Redeem yourself with this redemption if Valentine’s Day didn’t quite make the impression you were hoping for. February 15 to the 28 turn in a 5 Heart Flush and receive 2 for 1 entrees.
- FIVES – Each valued at $5 off on take orders of $30 or more
- SIXES – Tell you about the March Break Full House, March 10–16. When your house is full, turn in 3 of a kind and a pair and let Jack’s give you a well deserved break. Kids eat for free, one complimentary Kids Entree with purchase of an Adult entree
- SEVENS – 777 The Luck of the Irish. On Monday, March 17 redeem three 7′s on St. Paddy’s Day and receive complimentary Irish Nachos with the purchase of an Entree
- EIGHTS CRAZY ATES – turn in four 8′s on the 8th of any Month, January thru May, and receive a complimentary entree with the purchase of a second entree.
- NINES – Reveal the chance to win $100 Gift Certificate for Jack’s by turning in your best poker hand during the last week of the promotion, May 25-31, 2013. This becomes a true testament of your problem solving abilities, what to keep, what to redeem. In the case of a tie, cards will be drawn from the deck, first to draw a Jack wins!
- TENS – Turn in for your chance to win the monthly give away of a $50 Jack’s gift card. Drawn Jan, Feb, March & April. Turn in one each month or all one month to increase your chances of winning…or do you keep them for other combinations?
- JACKS – Obviously the most valued card. Each redeemable as a $25 Jack’s gift card!
- QUEENS & KINGS DATE NIGHT – bring in your couple card, whatever they may be for the perfect date at Jacks. Redeem a pair and receive 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and a bottle of local wine for only $50
- JOKERS – Each of these two Jokers are redeemable for a night’s stay at Inn31. Call and reserve your guest suite and redeem a JOKER for a great overnight at Jack’s and INN31
Redemption for the decks begins January 1, 2014.
Remember, they only got 50 of these special Christmas decks available…
The Lucky Jack’s Deck is only $199 and can be redeemed for over $600. Keep it for yourself, give it away, give individual cards as stocking stuffers, or as extra bonuses in all those Christmas Cards. How you play your hands is up to you!