Sadly, summer is quickly coming to an end, but The RyeGate Steakhouse & Lounge is hoping to cheer you up with the launch of their new Autumn menu.
The new menu from The RyeGate’s will feature some great appetizers and entrees including:
- Baked Five Onion Soup: Consisting of shallots, scallions, leeks, pearl and Spanish onions in a savoury broth lifted with red wine and capped with sour dough croutons and a blend of mozzarella and gruyere cheeses
- Ravioli Verde: Fresh whole wheat ravioli stuffed with roasted leeks, asparagus and grilled peppers tossed with
whole roasted garlic cloves and butter poached mushrooms in a classic vodka blush sauce
- Wasabi Croquettes: Traditional sushi rice stuffed with cream cheese and a light touch of wasabi. Flash fried and
- finished with a drizzle of our sweet soya glaze
- Escargot Vol-Au-Vent: Tender snails simmered with butter poached cremini mushrooms, fresh scallions and a light sherry cream sauce. Presented between two flaky puff pastry disks