With January quickly coming to an end, Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and if you’re looking for someplace different to have that special Valentine’s Day meal, on February 11, 2012 give Cooper’s Hawk Vineyards a try.
Here is a look at the menu being offered for the evening:
- Course One is a choice of:
- Caesar Salad with Parmesan Crisps
- Baby Spinach Salad with Dried Tomato,Cherry Tomato and Asiago Dressing
- Course Two is a choice of:
- Aged Grain Fed Beef Tenderloin,Whipped Potato,Baby carrots and Garlic Jus
- Seared Sea Bass with Honey-Lavender Sauce,French Beans and Jasmine Rice
- Course Three is a choice of:
- Creme Brulee
- Chocolate and Caramel Cheese Cake
The cost is $150 per couple and also includes a rose and a bottle of Cooper’s Hawk’s very own wine to share. Deposit is required to reserve.