On Friday, September 23, 2011, Crave Grill is hosting another of their popular wine pairing dinners. For only $40 per person, the Ottawa Street restaurant will serve a 5-course meal paired with 4 wines from local wineries. Here is a look at the menu:
- Mushroom Tarragon Soup paired with Sprucewood Shores Reisling
- Crave Salad with a passion fruit vinaigrette paired with a Rosé
- Ontario AAA Beef Tips dusted in Cajun spices and blackened. Served with a roasted red pepper crème fraiche and paid with an Aleksander Estate Chambourcin.
- Wild mushroom Spinach goat cheese gnocchi, made with Quebec goat cheese and fresh made gnocchi, paired with a Pelee Island Winery Pinot Grigio
- Crepes filled with sweetened ricotta, almond and lemon.
Dinner begins at 7:00pm and live music will also be played throughout the evening. Reservations are recommended.