A group of Windsor-Essex restaurants have released their menus today for the August 1-7, 2011 Eat Your City Culinary Week!
- Sale e Pepe is showcasing a truly Italian $35 dinner menu which includes a dish I am eager to try, Risotto Campagnolo.
- The Main Grill & Ale House will feature a $25 dinner menu which includes delicious sounding choices like Double Barrel Pork Chops (in a Guinness glaze!) and a Sweet & Salty Caramel Brownie which comes with kettle corn.
- Sangria Lounge is offering a distinctively Latin $15 lunch and $25 dinner menus which is offering creative and unique items like a Brazilian Stroganoff.
- Taste Bud Bistro keeps up the amazing dishes the restaurant has become known for in offering both a $15 lunch and a $25 dinner menu which will feature items such as Tempura Pickerel and Indian Grill Flank Steak Lettuce Wraps.
- Crave Grill will be offering plenty as they have released a $15 lunch menu and both a $25 and $35 dinner menus giving customers choices like Chevaps and a 12oz. Rib Eye.
Eat Your City Culinary Week starts on Monday, August 1, 2011 and goes on until the restaurants close on Sunday, August 7. Eat Your City takes place during the restaurants regular hours of operations and reservations are strongly recommended.
Also, as a reminder, today is the last day to try and win 2 tickets to see a movie in Windsor’s new IMAX Theatre! If you have a Twitter account, all you have to do is tweet the following (you can click the link below to auto-fill a tweet):
On Sunday, July 31, 2011, pay attention to your Twitter account as we’ll tweet the winners!