Jack’s Gastropub and Inn 31 has got it going on. This is a hot spot in Kingsville. Great food, great service all inside a home built in the late 1800s. Adriano and I are fans of Jack’s and we always make a point to stop by when we’re in Kingsville for one of their outrageously good burgers.
This weekend Sean and I were out visiting a few of the wineries for the annual Festival of Ice and stopped in to Jack’s for dinner. We both ordered the Turkey Noelle burger which included a layer of cranberry chutney and a grainy Dijon mustard. While I could probably tell you how great it was, you really need to try it for yourself.
Jack’s is a busy place. They are a local favourite and there is always something going on. Nearly every day has a special:
- Sunday Breakfast: Breakfast is served from 9am till noon.
- Buck A Wing Monday: Wings are $1 each.
- Slider Tuesday: $3 each and Jack’s comes up with a new creation each week.
- Wednesday: Burger and a pint for only $10
- Fiesta Thursday: Quesadillas, fajita wraps, margaritas and Coronas
- Fish Fryday: hand dipped halibut and seafood chowder
Jack’s Winter To Go
When ordering to-go through the months of February and March, just mention “Jack’s in a Box” and you’ll receive a 10% discount.
The last Wednesday of the month, Jack’s will be hosting Dinner Trivia. $20 per team member gets you dinner and a chance to show your “superior intelligence” as you strive to outwit the competition.
Starting in February, Jack’s will be showcasing a new craft brewery every second Thursday of the month and pair it with an item from the kitchen. The next Craft Brew night takes place Thursday, March 10th.