Unfortunately, due to the extreme heat and humidity we’ve been experiencing over the last week, we have decided that it would be in the best interest and safety of our participants to cancel our July 10 Wine Trail Ride scheduled for this Saturday and reschedule it later in the month.

Please stay tuned to WindsorEats as we will be announcing the new date shortly.

If you have purchased tickets and are unable to attend any other Saturday in July, please email us.