As mentioned in a previous post, Black Kettle Bistro is excited to announce it is taking the culinary festival Winter Bites one step further and incorporating some of Windsor’s finest artistic talents to create not only a great culinary experience, but, a great taste of the Windsor arts and music scene.
The lineup for the week of Winter Bites, January 17-23, 2010, has been announced:
- Sunday January 17 – Cooking Class: Soups & Stews
- Monday January 18 – Jeremy Coulter (Stereo Goes Stellar)
- Tuesday January 19 – Owen Wolter (Windsor Visuals) Photo Exhibit Closing
- Wednesday January 20 – Adam Rideout-Arkel (Yellow Wood)
- Thursday January 21 – Mike Hargreaves (Michou & Solo Artist)
- Friday January 22 – Stefan Cvetkovic (Efan)
- Saturday January 23 – Cristina Naccarato Photo Exhibit Opening
This is a great opportunity to meet the artists, get some signatures, purchase some work and support some fantastic local artists. When you purchase the $25 BKB menu $5 will automatically go to the artist and if you choose the $35 BKB menu (which is the same as the $25) then $15 will go to the artist and you will receive a signed copy of their CD or a special limited addition print signed by the artist.