The Windsor International Film Festival will be having its opening gala tomorrow night, Thursday, November 12, 2009.
‘Cooking with Stella’ will be shown in the Augustus Ballroom at Caesars Windsor starting at 7pm. Tickets can be purchased for either just the film showing or for the film showing and reception through the WIFF website.
As a reminder, WindsorEats also has our Flick and a Feast dinner and a movie packages still available for sale for the film festival. For $40 per person, you can receive at least a 3-course, which you get to build yourself, and a ticket to a WIFF film of your choice. Participating restaurants include:
- Blue Danube Restaurant – Blue Danube’s 2009 Flick and a Feast menu
- Chanoso’s Restaurant – Chanoso’s 2009 Flick and a Feast menu
- Mancusos Trattoria – Mancuso’s 2009 Flick and a Feast menu
- Mezzo Ristorante – Mezzo’s 2009 Flick and a Feast menu
- Mongolian Grill – Mongolian’s 2009 Flick and a Feast menu
- Oishii Sushi Bar – Oishii’s 2009 Flick and a Feast menu
It’s a great deal, but, be sure to buy your tickets in advance!