If you think there’s not much going on in Windsor, you haven’t seen our Event Guide. Windsor is a vibrant and creative city and February is jammed with fantastic art events! This weekend:
- University Players Present: Widows
- Labour Arts Festival
- Be Mine 09
- Artists of Colour: Threads Through Time
- University of Windsor Visual Arts Group Exhibition
- Concerto Showcase at Assumption
- Fire on Ice at Aleksander Estate Winery
- Sushi Sunday at Nancy Johns Gallery
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Just check out the WindsorEats.com Event Guide for all the other festivals and events happening this month.
And don’t forget on February 14, WindsorEats, in partnership with the City of Windsor, Parks and Recreation and In Motion are hosting our very first Valentine Day Skate at Lanspeary Rink.
There’s be hot chocolate and cider, Creperie Omer will be making crepes, hot soup from Black Kettle Bistro and local artist Dianne Clinton will be selling cozy mitts.
Hope to see you there!