Tomorrow is going to be a fabulous day for our sold out Wine Trail Ride! (All that finger crossing and praying helped!)
For all our riders on tomorrow’s Wine Trail Ride, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Riders will need to sign in before the ride begins. The ride will leave at 1:00 p.m. from D’Angelo Estate Winery, located at 5141 5th Concession North, Amherstburg.
- You can definitely buy bottles of wine to take home with you. We have a support vehicle that will follow us and take our purchases back to D’Angelo for us.
- It is expected to be about 80F/ 27C so please ensure you are dressed appropriately. Bring a bottle of water with you to stay hydrated while riding.
- Ensure your bike is in proper working condition! Very important! We will be on both road and trails so your bike needs to be in tip top shape.
- Have fun! This is a great social ride and we go at a leisurely pace. We’ve had a lot of fun on our rides and we think you will too!
See you tomorrow!