Meander through the farmlands along the Lake Erie coastline a la bicyclette and fall in love with Canada’s southernmost region.
Our friendly guide will lead you to enjoy world-class wines at Essex Pelee Island Coast wineries.
We’ll roll through the scenic, flat countryside at a leisurely pace and take in the sights, sounds and smells of a burgeoning wine appellation.
Each Wine Trail Ride includes bicycle, helmet, tastings, food at each location and a guide.
Named the Best Culinary Tourism Experience in Ontario in 2009 and the Innovator of the Year for the Canadian tourism industry in 2010.
- Enjoy tastings at 4 wineries in the Essex Pelee Island Coast.
- Indulge in a progressive meal at stops along the ride.
- Take in a scenic cycle along county roads.
- Have an experienced cycle guide ride along with the group.
- Where: As the routes and wineries vary from ride to ride, detailed information will be emailed to you upon purchase.
- Age Restriction: Must be 19+ to participate in the tour.
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours
- How: Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Weather: We ride rain or shine! We’re tough like that.