Meander through the farmlands along the Lake Erie coastline a la bicyclette and fall in love with Canada’s southernmost region.
Our friendly guide will lead you to enjoy world-class wines at Essex Pelee Island Coast wineries.
We’ll roll through the scenic, flat countryside at a leisurely pace and take in the sights, sounds and smells of a burgeoning wine appellation.
Each Wine Trail Ride includes bicycle, helmet, tastings, food at each location and a guide.
Named the Best Culinary Tourism Experience in Ontario and the Innovator of the Year for the Canadian tourism industry in 2010. WindsorEats was also named the best tour company in Windsor-Essex.
- Enjoy tastings at 4 wineries in the Essex Pelee Island Coast.
- Indulge in a progressive meal at stops along the ride.
- Take in a scenic cycle along county roads.
- Have an experienced cycle guide ride along with the group.
- Where: As the routes and wineries vary from ride to ride, detailed information will be emailed to you upon purchase.
- Age Restriction: Must be 19+ to participate in the tour.
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours
- How: Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Weather: We ride rain or shine! We’re tough like that.