Meander through the farmlands along the Lake Erie coastline a la bicyclette and fall in love with Canada’s southernmost region.
Our friendly guide will lead you to enjoy world-class wines at Essex Pelee Island Coast wineries.
We’ll roll through the scenic, flat countryside at a leisurely pace and take in the sights, sounds and smells of a burgeoning wine appellation.
Each Wine Trail Ride includes bicycle, helmet, tastings, food at each location and a guide.
Named the Best Culinary Tourism Experience in Ontario and the Innovator of the Year for the Canadian tourism industry in 2010. WindsorEats was also named the best tour company in Windsor-Essex.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Making 4 stops to enjoy at least 14 different wines along the Essex Pelee Island Coast.
- Indulging in a progressive meal at the wineries. (This isn’t some lame boxed lunch!)
- Taking in a scenic cycle along county roads.
- Having an experienced cycle guide ride along with the group.
- Certified with the Safe Travels stamp from the World Travel & Tourism Council.
- Where: As the routes and wineries vary from ride to ride, detailed information will be emailed to you upon purchase.
- Age Restriction: Must be 19+ to participate in the tour.
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours
- Distance: 30km total.
- How: Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Weather: We ride rain or shine! We’re tough like that.