Warning: this menu reveal may cause excessive drooling.
In what may be one of the best meals you’ll have in years, we’ve officially released the menu for our Spanish inspired Dinner on a Pier taking place on July 20, 2017. The meal will be prepared by chef Johnny Oran of Licia Ruby.
Staying true to Spanish cuisine and culture, there will be plenty of tapas and pinchos (small plates) to share, allowing for interactivity among the dinner guests.
So here it is, and no, this isn’t a typo. This is everything that will be served.
- Bacala toast, artichokes
- Stuffed dates, smoked blue, lardo
- Tortilla espagnola with peppers and anchovies
- garlic mushroom toast with manchego
- Skewers (anchovies, peppers, olives, etc)
- Cured sausage
- Broccoli Frito, jalapeno, smokey cheddar
- Pan con tomate
- Charred corn, cotija cheese, lime, garlic/chili aioli
- Chorizo, shrimp, pimenton crema, pepper, olives, chimichurri
- Grilled peaches with prosciutto
- Shaved mojo octopus salad
- Grilled eggplant with honey, rosemary, almond
- Seared Morcilla with peach mostarda, bagnet vert
- Patatas bravas with porcini aioli
- Flank steak with charred scallions, romesco and gremolata
- Whole grilled fish with fennel, lemon and saffron
- Torta de tres leches
- Tecula Mecula
Tickets for the dinner are available online only for $135 per person and includes the incredible meal above, a complimentary drink upon arrival, live music and the opportunity to purchase local craft beer and wine from the WindsorEats Traveller.