If you haven’t purchased your ticket for our Dinner on a Pier, you’re almost out of time.
Ticket sales for this unique experience end at 9:00pm on Tuesday, July 19, 2016. That gives you just over 24 hours to join dozens of others who have already purchased tickets for the Israeli and Middle Eastern themed feast.
There’ll be music, drinks, food and an amazing view. Just think of all the great photos you’ll be able to take and post on Instagram.
The WindsorEats Traveller will be on site serving local craft beer and wine for purchase at the bar.
Here is a peek at the menu that Chef Johnny Oran has put together:
- Salatim (an assortment of small local vegetable dishes- pickled, roasted, confit, salads and dips)
- Chopped chicken livers, schmaltz, served with beet horseradish, challah
- Latkes served with soft eggs, cured salmon & roe
- Pomegranate molasses glazed lamb shoulder, tzatziki, feta, zaatar, olive oil
- Whole roasted fillets of herb marinated salmon
- Shawarma spiced whole chicken, couscous salad, olives, apricots, mint, and pine nuts
- Whole roasted head of cauliflower, toasted almonds, tahini, cilantro pesto, pomegranate, kashkaval
- Butter lettuce salad, cranberry pear, chive, avocado
- Assorted Middle Eastern pastries.
The dinner takes place on Thursday, July 21. Doors open for drinks at 7:00pm with dinner being served at 7:30pm. Tickets are $85 per person and include dinner, music, a complimentary drink upon arrival and a memorable evening among great company.
Purchase your tickets online at www.windsoreats.com/shop.