Picture this: a long table dinner along a pier, the sun setting over the Detroit River and the Ambassador Bridge and an amazing Israeli and Middle Eastern themed meal by Chef Johnny Oran of Licia Ruby Food Company.
As part of our League of Extraordinary Taste, WindsorEats will be hosting a long table dinner on Thursday, July 21, 2016. It’s going to be epic.
There’ll be music, drinks, food and an amazing view. Just think of all the great photos you’ll be able to take and post on Instagram 🙂
The WindsorEats Traveller will be on site serving local craft beers and wines.
Here is a peek at the menu that Chef Johnny Oran has put together:
- Salatim (an assortment of small local vegetable dishes- pickled, roasted, confit, salads and dips)
- Chopped chicken livers, schmaltz, served with beet horseradish, challah
- Latkes served with soft eggs, cured salmon & roe
- Pomegranate molasses glazed lamb shoulder, tzatziki, feta, zaatar, olive oil
- Whole roasted fillets of herb marinated salmon
- Shawarma spiced whole chicken, couscous salad, olives, apricots, mint, and pine nuts
- Whole roasted head of cauliflower, toasted almonds, tahini, cilantro pesto, pomegranate, kashkaval
- Butter lettuce salad, cranberry pear, chive, avocado
- Assorted Middle Eastern pastries.
Tickets are $85 per person and include dinner, music, a complimentary drink upon arrival and a memorable evening among great company.
Purchase your tickets online at www.windsoreats.com/shop.