Love whisky? You’ll love this dinner.
Mezzo Restaurant is hosting a Canadian Whisky Dinner on Tuesday, November 24, 2015. There will be cocktails served up as well as whisky pairings to go with each dinner course.
Want more whisky? Each dinner course includes a different Canadian whisky as an ingredient.
Begin the night at 6:30pm with cocktails including a Millionaires Manhattan or Maple Whisky Sour.
You will then move on to a 5-course dinner and pairing which includes:
- Canadian Club Small Batch Classic 12 Year Whisky infused sausage barley soup paired with Canadian Club Small Batch Classic 12 Year Whisky
- Grilled Belgian endive salad with a Gorgonzola Canadian Club Reserve 9 Year Whisky dressing paired with Canadian Club Reserve 9 Year Whisky
- Risotto in a wild mushroom smoked applewood bacon cream Dark Horse whisky sauce paired with Alberta Premium Dark Horse
- Smoked applewood dry rub beef brisket topped with Canadian Club 100% Rye demi glaze served with brussel sprouts and paired with Canadian Club 100% Rye
- Quince and wild berry crumble with a Sherry Cask whisky caramel ice cream paired with Canadian Club Small Batch Sherry Cask 8 Year
Tickets are$50 per person and include the dinner, pairings and a welcoming cocktail. It’s almost sold out so get yours quick!