The days are getting longer and the nights are getting warmer.
Welcome summer under the full June moon with an evening of culinary adventure and globally inspired music.
On Saturday, June 14, 2014, join Oxley Estate Winery for the first of their Howl at the Moon summer series.
Enjoy the wonderful trio known as Transeo, a local Windsor band, who prides themselves in breaking boundaries and transcending across all cultures.
The evening begins at 6:00pm with live music and dancing from 8:00pm to 11:00pm. The menu for the evening is:
- Start: Black bean and goat cheese quesadillas with guacamole
- Pot: Chilled roasted poblano pepper soup with fried tortilla strips
- Sea: Caribbean-style roasted cod
- Field: Mixed greens with grilled scallions, mango and cilantro lime dressing
- Grill: Argentinean grilled chicken with chimichurri sauce, presented with red rice and green beans.
- Sweet: Vanilla ice cream with dulce de leche and crisp lemon wafer
Cost is $80 per person, including wine pairings. Designated drivers can attend for $65 for dinner.