WindsorEats has compiled a listing of some of the great places to celebrate Valentine’s Day 2013:
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Impress that special someone and show them just how much you care by winning them over with our branded merchandise, gift certificates and of course…beer!
Give your valentine the gift of Walkerville Brewery this year!
Neros Steakhouse, located inside Caesars Windsor, is offering a special Valentine’s Day dinner for two.
On Thursday, February 14, 2013, couples can enjoy a 3-course meal for only $99 per couple. Click here for more information.
Downtown restaurant, The City Grill, is giving you a chance at Love at First Bite. Couples can enjoy a 4-course dinner for $50 per person. The special prix-fixe menu can be viewed here.
2 can dine for $49.95 at Chanoso’s or Oishii this Valentine’s Day. The special includes a 3-course meal and 1 red rose. There will also be live music all weekend. There will be a full menu and nightly specials available as well.
The Kilt & Fiddle is taking a different approach to the day of love with their Anti-Valentine Party. On Friday, February 15, 2013, the Irish pub is hosting a night of ‘cynical celebration for those who are sick of the over-hyped greeting card holiday’. There will be live entertainment with Jody Raffoul.
From February 14-17, 2013, Mettawas will be featuring a “Sweethearts Sharing Menu”, a tantalizing three course dinner served up ready to share with that special someone, on the most romantic of holidays. The menu will consist of:
- Baked Brie and Baby Greens
- Chicken Souvlaki, Petite Filet Mignon, Garlic Shrimp served with saffron risotto
- Mettawas’ Battle Cupcake Feature
Cost is $65 per couple.
Along with their regular menu, Fratelli Pasta Grill will be offering the following specials:
- Grilled Washington State rack of lamb
- Pan seared scallops with a Marsala reduction
On Thursday, February 14, 2013, Oxley Estate Winery is hosting Valentine’s Day dinner at The Barn at Oxley. It will be a truly romantic and delicious evening where you can enjoy Herb Roasted Breast of Chicken Supreme stuffed with asparagus and Asiago in natural pan drippings among other things on the menu.
The last seating for that evening will begin at 8:00pm.
From February 14-16, 2013, enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner at Foia Ristorante.
In addition to their regular menu, the restaurant will have a special a la carte menu with Valentine’s specials. Vegan options are also available.
Reservations are recommended.
The Tecumseh restaurant is offering up a special Valentine’s Day menu which offers up some great items like Oysters Rockefeller and Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin. Seriously, how do you say no to a tenderloin wrapped in bacon? View their full Valentine’s Day menu here.
On Friday, February 15, 2013, Cooper’s Hawk is hosting ‘My Folky Valentine’, an intimate concert with 5 acclaimed husband & wife, music duos. A perfect musical night for you and your sweetheart. Tickets are only $20.
Celebrate Valentine’s in Old Walkerville with a seven course dinner, complimentary glass of champagne and live music on February 14, 2013. Gourmet Emporium is also hosting a dinner and Latin night on February 15.
Gourmet Emporium’s Valentine’s In Paris is an evening of romance and French cuisine for $50 per person.
- First Course – Wedge of Brie on a French Baguette
- Second Course – Arugula Salad with a homemade blue cheese dressing
- Third Course – French onion Soup
- Fourth Course – Haricots Verts a la Provencale – Fresh green beans sautéed with onions, garlic and butter sauce
- Fifth Course – Palate Cleanser
- Sixth Course (choice of)
- Chicken Cordon Blue in a Phyllo Pastry
- Emporium Filet – 5oz filet Served with red wine demi- glaze, compound butter & Dauphinoise potatoes. (8oz – $5 extra)
- Ratatouille – Traditional rich French stew made from fresh vegetables and herbs, slow cooked. (vegetarian)
- Seventh Course – Dessert – Poached Pear with homemade ice cream