On November 30, 2012, Grill 55 will be hosting a networking dinner of the Windsor Essex Circle group. This is the perfect opportunity to make this you first Circle event and start celebrating the Holiday’s as part of a networking group that’s happy to welcome you aboard.
The great part is you don’t have to be an existing member to attend. It is open to everyone! If that hasn’t convinced you, maybe this menu for the evening will:
- Pulled pork cigars with hot and sour dipping sauce, and Jicama slaw
- Artic Char roll stuffed with baby spinach, sun dried tomatoes, scallions, black rice cakes and Madras Curry sauce
- Honey Dew and Ginger Granite
- Grilled Manhatten Steak, with peppercorn, honey, bourbon demi glace, baby organic vegetables and roasted corn, and goat cheese fried polenta, topped with braised chipolini onions
- Caramelized Pear and Chestnut Napoleon, Homemade Cinnamon Ice-Cream and Vidal Ice-Wine Anglaise
Tickets for the event are $70 per person plus taxes and gratuity. Only 50 tickets will be sold for this event, please reserve early.