As the day gets closer, our excitement for our Bikes & Beers Cycling Tour keeps growing. While we’re still a little bit out, initial forecasts are predicting the temperature to be a wonderful 16° C so, if you haven’t yet, get your tickets now!
Here is the tentative schedule for the May 7, 2011 tour:
- 12:30 pm
- Meet-up at The Beer Store on Walker/Ypres.
- 1:00 pm
- Ride begins.
- 1:30 pm
- Arrive at Smoke & Spice for the Steam Whistle tasting
- 2:30 pm
- Leave Smoke & Spice.
- 3:00 pm
- Arrive at Chanoso’s for the Brick Brewing Co. tasting
- 4:00 pm
- Leave Chanoso’s.
- 4:30 pm
- Arrive at Centro Caffe for the Wellington Brewery tasting
- 5:30 pm
- Leave Centro Caffe.
- 6:00 pm
- Arrive at Beer Store on Walker/Ypres.
The total ride is approximately 15km and part of the route will take us through Windsor’s historic old Walkerville neighbourhood and each restaurant we stop at will provide appetizers for the participants.
Cost of the tickets are $35 each. Proceeds will be going to the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC).
Participants are to provide their own bicycles, however, if you don’t have one or are interested in renting one of our tandems, please contact us at email@example.com.