Meander the through the farmlands along the Lake Erie coastline a la bicyclette and fall in love with Canada’s southernmost region.
Our friendly cycle guide will lead you to enjoy world-class wines and tours at Essex Pelee Island Coast wineries and then finish the day with the Wine Trail Ride’s signature long table feast made from locally sourced ingredients.
We’ll roll through the scenic, flat countryside at a leisurely pace and take in the sights, sounds and smells of a burgeoning wine appellation.
Our bikes are built for comfort and outfitted with baskets and our support vehicle will trail close behind to carry any of your purchases to help make your ride easier.
Each Wine Trail Ride includes tastings, tours, a guide, support vehicle and a long table dinner made with local foods produced in the region.
Named the Best Culinary Tourism Experience in Ontario in 2009 and the Innovator of the Year for the Canadian tourism industry in 2010.
- Enjoy tastings and/or tours at up to 3 wineries in the Essex Pelee Island Coast.
- Enjoy a long table dinner at the end of the ride made completely from local products.
- Enjoy a scenic cycle along county roads. Previous rides have passed through apple orchards, equestrian farms, by windmill farms and more.
- Have a support vehicle following close behind to place all their purchases in.
- Have an experience cycle guide ride along with the group.
- Where: As the routes and wineries vary from ride to ride, detailed information will be emailed to you upon purchase.
- Age Restriction: Must be 19+ to participate in the tour.
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours
- How: $80 per person. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Bike Rentals: Single and tandem bikes can be rented in advance at the time of purchase.
- Weather: We ride rain or shine! We’re tough like that.