Explore the city one beer at a time.
Participants are to provide their own bikes. Helmets are mandatory. Guests are encouraged to bring locks to secure bikes when we enter establishments. Single and tandem bike rentals are available.
Once you purchase tickets, an email with additional information will be sent to you. The ride will start promptly at 1:45pm and we are asking everyone to meet at the starting point at 1:30pm. Final arrival to the original start point is approximately 5:45pm. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Detailed information will be emailed to you the week of the tour.
When the tour ends at the final location, participants can either stay and enjoy some more brews and food or follow our lead back to the starting point.
- Enjoy tastings and/or tours at 3 establishments across Windsor. Previous stops have included Walkerville Brewery, Motor Craft Ales and Rock Bottom, which has 30 beers on tap.
- Enjoy samplings of food along the way.
- Meander through some neighbourhoods of Windsor.
- Enjoy a scenic cycle along Windsor’s beautiful waterfront overlooking the Detroit skyline with the opportunity to stop for photos.
- Where: The starting point is the parking lot in Willistead Park, 1899 Niagara St., Windsor, ON.
- Age Restriction: Must be 19+ to participate in the tour.
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- How Much: $60 per person. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Weather: We ride rain or shine! We’re tough like that.
2014 Tour Dates:
- Saturday, May 24, 2014
- Saturday, June 14, 2014
- Saturday, July 12, 2014
- Saturday, August 9, 2014
- Saturday, September 20, 2014
- Saturday, October 18, 2014
Cycle & Snore Packages: 2 tickets and 1 night starting at $229.