Explore the city one beer at a time.
Cycle through Windsor sampling beers at local restaurants on the Bikes & Beers Cycling Tour. Hosted by WindsorEats, participants will be visiting 3 establishments in Windsor, Ontario.
Participants are to provide their own bikes. Helmets are mandatory. Guests are encouraged to bring locks to secure bikes when we enter establishments. Single and tandem bike rentals are available.
Join us as we cycle our way through the city, stop at local restaurants and sample some suds and grub.
Once you purchase tickets, an email with additional information will be sent to you. The ride will start promptly at 1:45pm and we are asking everyone to meet at the starting point at 1:30pm. Final arrival to the original start point is approximately 5:45pm. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
When the tour ends at the final restaurant, participants can either stay and enjoy some more brews and food or follow our lead back to the starting point.
- Enjoy tastings and/or tours at 3 establishments across Windsor. Previous stops have included Walkerville Brewery, Motor Craft Ales and Rock Bottom, which has 30 beers on tap.
- Enjoy samplings of food along the way.
- Meander through some neighbourhoods of Windsor.
- Enjoy a scenic cycle along Windsor’s beautiful waterfront overlooking the Detroit skyline with the opportunity to stop for photos.
- Where: The starting point is the parking lot in Willistead Park, 1899 Niagara St., Windsor, ON.
- Age Restriction: Must be 19+ to participate in the tour.
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- How Much: $60 per person. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Weather: We ride rain or shine! We’re tough like that.
Cycle & Snore Packages: 2 tickets and 1 night starting at $229.