Two more restaurants have released their 2012 Eat Your City Restaurant Week menus.
Walkermole, a popular restaurant in Olde Walkervile with a fantastic patio, will be offering both a $15 and a $25 menu. Highlights of the options are:
- Soon to be famous Mexican Cobb – avocado, tomato, queso, black beans, adobo ranch
- Chipotle Glazed Back Ribs – root frites, spicy slaw
- Platanos Borrachos – rum soaked plantains, cajeta, crispy tortilla, ice cream
Tecumseh Roadhouse will be offering up some southern flare on their menu $15 menu as well as their $25 menu. Some of the options include:
- Smoked sausage gumbo
- Pulled pork in a pretzel cone
- 1/2 Applejack Chicken with whiskey apple bbq sauce
- Smoked Pork Chops with blueberry glaze
Eat Your City Restaurant Week takes place August 6-12, 2012. Participating restaurants are prix fixe 3-course menus with great value.