A fan favourite, this tour would definitely be one of Don Draper’s favourites. Enjoy the drinks and stories that make Old Walkerville known across the world.
Jaunt through historic Old Walkerville learning about its architecture as well as some well known and not so well known tales associated with the neighbourhood.
You’ll walk through the hallways of the Canadian Club Brand Centre, home of Canadian Club Whisky, and be brought through the history and brewing process of Walkerville Brewery while enjoying some brews.
You’ll receive a unique experience and some extras that you won’t be able to have on your own.
Guests will enjoy:
- A tasting and tour of the world famous Canadian Club Heritage Centre and Canadian Club Whisky.
- Jaunt through historic Old Walkerville learning about its architecture as well as some well known and not so well known tales associated with the neighbourhood.
- Be brought through the history and brewing process of Walkerville Brewery while enjoying some brews.
- Learn about the graffiti art behind The Willistead Restaurant before stopping in for a flight of drinks.
- When: The Drinks of Walkerville walking tours take place on the first Saturday of each month.
- Where: The starting point is the parking lot directly across the street from the Canadian Club Brand Centre, 2072 Riverside Drive East, Windsor, ON.
- Age Restriction: Must be 19+ to participate in the tour.
- Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours
- How Much: $45 per person. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Accessibility? Unfortunately, some portions of the tour are not handicap accessible.
- Refunds: Tickets are non-refundable.
- Guides: Want to find out more about who your guide might be? Click here to read their bio.