Quickly becoming a patron favourite, this tour would definitely be one of Don Draper’s favourites as we start off at the Canadian Club Brand Centre as we take in the history of the building and brand before sampling the Mad Men character’s drink of choice, Canadian Club Whisky.
After learning all the about history full of famous (and infamous) characters that were big fans of the Canadian Club brand, we take a stroll through Olde Walkerville discovering it’s architecture as well as some well known and not so well known tales associated with the area.
We then will visit Walkerville Brewery and sample their beers while being walked through the facility and learning about the brewing process.
From beer we head over to The Willistead for some surprise beverages.
By joining our tour you’ll receive an experience and some extras that you won’t be able to have on your own
Guests will enjoy:
- A tasting and tour of Canadian Club Heritage Centre
- Tastings and a tour at Walkerville Brewery
- A flight of 3 drinks and a tour at The Willistead Restaurant.
Dates and times:
- The walking tours take place on the first Saturday of each month.
- The starting point is the parking lot directly across the street from the Canadian Club Brand Centre, 2072 Riverside Drive East, Windsor, ON.