A fan favourite, this tour would definitely be one of Don Draper’s favourites. Enjoy the drinks and stories that make Old Walkerville known across the world, including a stop at the world famous Canadian Club Heritage Centre and Canadian Club Whisky.
You’ll receive a unique experience and some extras that you won’t be able to have on your own.
Guests will enjoy:
- A tasting and tour of the world famous Canadian Club Heritage Centre and Canadian Club Whisky.
- Jaunt through historic Old Walkerville learning about its architecture as well as some well known and not so well known tales associated with the neighbourhood.
- Be brought through the history and brewing process of Walkerville Brewery while enjoying some brews.
- Learn about the graffiti art behind The Willistead Restaurant before stopping in for a flight of drinks.
- When: The Drinks of Walkerville walking tours take place on the first Saturday of each month.
- Where: The starting point is the parking lot directly across the street from the Canadian Club Brand Centre, 2072 Riverside Drive East, Windsor, ON.
- Age Restriction: Must be 19+ to participate in the tour.
- Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours
- How Much: $45 per person. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Accessibility? Unfortunately, some portions of the tour are not handicap accessible.
- Refunds: Tickets are non-refundable.