Winter is just around the corner and Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery wants you to celebrate with them.
Every Sunday, from November 18 to December 30, 2012, Sprucewood Shores will be hosting a Winter Fair every Sunday afternoon from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. Make it a day and visit the winery, enjoy a tasting, live music and get your holiday shopping started. It doesn’t get any better or easier than that!
The Winter Fair will feature:
- Live music and a local chef onsite preparing delicious food to enjoy
- Local farmers and artisans onsite showcasing their products
- Professional basket wrapper onsite for shoppers to create their own ‘Local Gift Baskets’
- Horse drawn carriage rides around the vineyard
- Ice skating (once the weather gets colder)
Once the snow hits the ground, bring your own cross country skis or snowshoes and explore Sprucewood’s nature trail through the vineyard and waterfront. Enjoy mulled wine and hot chocolate while getting cozy around their outdoor fire pit facing Lake Erie.
Looking for a unique local gift? WindsorEats will be offering packaged gifts featuring tickets to our Wine Trail Ride cycling tours, Bikes & Beers cycling tours and our Rye, Tequila and Beer, Oh My! walking tours. Great gift ideas for family, friends or coworkers. We will be able to accept cash and credit cards on site.