With only 3 rides remaining, the end of our Wine Trail Ride season is fast approaching, but don’t worry, you can still participate in our September and Octobers rides, one of the best seasons to cycle through the county and to taste what the vineyards have to offer.
Why not make a weekend out of your Wine Trail Ride by booking an overnight stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites on Huron Church or the Holiday Inn in Downtown, Windsor.
The Holiday Inn & Suites Wine Trail Ride packages start at $209 for single occupancy and includes your ticket to one of our remaining Wine Trail Rides, breakfast and bike storage. Each additional person per room is only $50 more to a maximum of 4 people per room.
The Holiday Inn Downtown Wine Trail Ride packages also start at $209 for single occupancy and includes bike and helmet rental, hotel accommodation including parking and breakfast in the morning at Holiday Inn.
This is a great way to make a great getaway with our Wine Trail Rides. While in Windsor for the weekend, you can also pay a visit to:
- The newly opened Walkerville Brewery
- Take in the exhibits at the Art Gallery of Windsor
- Enjoy a show or the tables at Caesars Windsor which was voted the overall best gaming resort in the region
- Book your overnight stay for September 29, 2012 here
- Book your overnight stay for October 13, 2012 here
- Book your overnight stay for October 27, 2012 here
The Holiday Inn Downtown is also offering overnight packages for our Rye and Tequila and Beer, Oh My! walking tours. Starting at $169 for single occupancy, the packages include:
- Tour tickets (tasting and tour of Canadian Club Heritage Centre, two 12oz tastings along a fresh pretzel with dipping sauces and a tour at Walkerville Brewery, and a flight of 3 tequilas and a tour at Walkermole)
- Hotel accommodations including parking
- Breakfast in the morning at Holiday Inn
Additional persons at a maximum of 4 people per room costs $50 per person.
To purchase the Holiday Inn Downtown packages please contact them at 519-256-4656 ext. 5126.