On September 24, 2012, The City Grill and a local fitness club will be hosting The Healthy Eating Seminar.
Chef Shawn McKerness will demonstrate healthy cooking techniques and Mike Bates from Refine Fitness Studio will provide healthy eating tricks and his most effective exercise tips.
During the seminar you will:
- Learn how to cook quick and healthy gourmet meals
- Learn health eating tips that fit your busy lifestyle
- Super effective exercises that anyone can do – anywhere, anytime
- Enjoy a relaxing night out with friends and like minded people
- Enjoy a delicious 3 course meal
The meal will consist of:
- Quinoa Salad: hummus, red and white quinoa, mushroom, corn and heirloom tomatoes
Second Course (choose between):
- Citrus Glazed Chicken: Amaranth and lentil pilaf, crisp spinach, peach-red onion relish
- Poached Salmon Roulade: Swiss chard, barley risotto, green beans, toamto coulis
- Silken Tofu Chocolate Mousse